Cute game. Love the pirates of the Caribbean reference.
Secret of the Old Ship
A downloadable game for Windows
In this point-and-click adventure, jump into the boots of the pirate Captain Robin as she boards a haunted ship to uncover its secrets. As you solve puzzles and explore the ship, the past will make itself known to you. Meet the crew; a skeletal captain, a ghost and a haunted parrot, as you try to reclaim the lost treasure of the haunted ship.
This game was made as a school project for the duration of 10 weeks.
- Emma Söder Wikström - Design / Project Lead
- Sara Uvalić - Programming Lead
- Sebastian Carlsson - Programming
- Franz Jonzon - Programming
- Vix Larsson - Creative Lead / 3D Graphics
- John Kardell - Graphics Lead / 3D Graphics
- Sofie Johansson - Art Director / 2D Graphics
- Felicia Höög Kjellgren - 2D Graphics
- Lisa Kolfjord - Animator
- Ronja Bergman - Game Writing Lead
- Sandra Alexandersson - Game Writing
- Simon Ohlsson - Game Writing
- Katarina Walfridsson - Sound
- Robert Klevland - Music Lead / Project Lead
- Eddie Käller - Music
Follow us on social media
- Press Download to download the zip-file.
- Extract/unzip the folder.
- Run the file named SecretoftheOldShip.exe.
- If Windows Defender pops up on first start you need to press more info and then run anyway.
- Press play!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I really enjoyed this game. The puzzels weren't too difficult, the sounds from the characters were great and made me laugh many times, and the story was interesting. Great job!
Thank you so much! I think you are the first person I've seen playing it to understand the Captain Hook reference with the clock 😄🐊
I really enjoyed this even when I suck at Pirate talk. xD
Anyway, I liked the kinda silliness that reminds me about Monkey Island.
Thank you for playing! You did a great job on the pirate talk 💪😁
COOL GAME FOR MOMENT BACK MONKEY ISLAND ... GOOD IDEA